Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First One

Well, this is the blog where I will post whats going on in my life. I am going by a different name then my real name for different reasons, none of which I will tell you. : )

Today I felt the urge to do a little gardening. So I went out, found a spot that gets sun (mostly afternoon/evening sun), and got the pic and rake and made 3 little rows. The spot is about 4' wide by 6' long. Not to bad.

My cousin Dave Wood (yes, using a fake name here to, same reason) brought tons of seeds. Probably $20s worth. I planted: Parsips, carrots, spinish, tomatoes (2-3 vrtys), beans (2-3 vrtys), cantaloupe, and maybe a few more things.

Had to go out with candle and what not to be able to see.


I have what looks like a busy day tomorrow. Roast coffee (grandparents coming Friday), do some math, maybe clear another garden, water strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes, and gardens. Yup we got all those while Dave was here last week. Probably worked close to 20 hours doing it, was awesome, with machetes!

Gotta go wash dishes, then maybe be up early for some reason. Tried browny recipe tonight, I ended up adding baking powder which was a mistake. Made them more like chocolate muffins. They were light and airy, not fudgey, is that a word?

I have 3 other blogs, I am sorry if I offend any body agaist alcohol. But hey, I also, roast my own coffee, grow big gardens, make lots of homebaked goods, make soda, and all sorts of good stuff, gotta take the good with the bad. Besides, I make vinegar out of some of it.

I just love Phil Collins, one of his songs a verse is "But life goes on just the same", Really captures alot what I'm feeling, we don't really have a second chance to do anything. Do it good once. If you want the song title (can't remember right now), post a comment about it and I will try to find it, or if you know it post it your self.

Daniel Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment